Friday, September 3, 2010

Mess maker, mess maker, make me a mess...

MIss Danali has turned one and somewhere along the way she has become like this little tornado tearing through the house. I can't even be annoyed because she is so stinkin cute! She likes to be my big "helper".  She unloads the dishes to floor if giventhe opportunity, she loves opening the art drawers and dumping the colored pencils, crayons, and construction paper all over, her delight is finding the DVD cabinet open so that she can re-organize all the shiny boxes so neatly lined there, and finally her greatest ambition is to see the pantry door open just a crack so that she can snake her little finger into the opening and make it wide enough to squeeze her body onto the bottom shelf where she is a champion of dumping out pasta, flour, rice and her personal favorite...sugar. It is so reminiscent of my Ella that really I'm not much phased by it.  You would think that I would have gotten smarter and purchase more advanced baby proofing supplies but then how would she spend her days???

1 comment:

Julie Weiss said...

I'm about to make you jealous (he he he): Not one of my kids did that--not one bit. LOL She is sooo cute. I LOVE the photo of her on the dishwasher. :)