Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mama at a glance....

* I start my day off with a cold caffeinated soda and am perpetually dehydrated.
* I administer Children's Tylenol willy nilly to crying children.
* I rarely arrive anywhere on time.
* I sing constantly although I don't know all the words to any song.
* I love sleeping in the car. Car ride of 30 mins or more and I leave the house with my pillow under my arm. It is bliss to doze off in the car while a stream of sunshine warms my face...man do I wish I was in a car right now.
*At 33, I am just starting to feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm not any thinner, not any more stylish, my hair style hasn't changed much in the last decade, and on a fancy day I spend more than 10 minutes applying my make up, but some how I feel more confident looking in the mirror with each passing year.
*I watch trashy TV on Hulu while I unload the dishwasher.
*I am currently reaching for more Tylenol as the dishwasher needs unloading and my fussy little one doesn't seem to want to take a nap.
*I love love love being a mom to my kids and I love love love leaving them for short bursts of time.
*Just spent two days of alone time with my hubby and realized mid morning that I missed him although we've only been apart a couple of hours.

No comments: