Friday, January 23, 2009

I am currently working on getting my photography website up and running. The whole process makes me too nervous to go it alone so a good friend of mine is helping me out. Honestly, he is just doing it for me. All I want to know is how to upload photos and information with out having to learn web coding. In the mean time I will post a few photos from recent shoots.


Theses are the Barney children. What a sweet family. The day we did this shoot it was freezing cold out side!

We kept wrapping the kids up in a blanket until the wind died down and we could get a couple of shots off before eyes started watering and shivering set in. They were such good sports and we got some great shots highlighting how much this family loves each other.
Gracie has such a beautiful smile. Her whole face lights up with delight.


Mindy and Garrett are wonderful to watch together. They are kind to one another and laugh so easily with each other.

Jaden was freezing and his dad was trying to warm him up and convince him to unwrap from the blanket. I love that we captured this moment.



This is my favorite. I love it when siblings find their favorite play mate in one another.










1 comment:

The Shaw Family said...

I'm excited to see your work. Good luck with the website. That kind of stuff scares me. Leave it to someone who know how to set it up. All I know how to do is follow instructions!