Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Adventures

In just a couple of weeks I will get keys to the photography studio I am leasing with a couple of other photographers. I am getting so excited by this new adventure! There is a lot involved in getting ready to take this next step with my photography business but it is so energizing. A few months ago the word I would use is overwhelming, but as the nausea wanes, I am feeling more and more my gun ho self again. Working with the other two photographers has been a heaven sent. I admire their insight, creative vision, and business savvy. We are co-leasing the space yet running separate business and it is working out beautifully. Along with being sublimely happy with my professional partnerships, I am blessed to have a husband who is supportive and always encouraging, the best life partner I every could have asked for. I can't wait to settle in and see where this adventure will take me!

3 comments:

ME said...

I am deliriously happy for you. I think this will be great for you and ME! I love that you can capture my children in ways I feel but can never seem to get on camera. Congrats!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you! I should have you photograph my kids sometime!! :)

firewalkwithmelissa said...

Shama,

Call me, I have a lot to catch up with you about!

253 468-3604

Melissa.