Monday, November 16, 2009

Come One, Come All!!!

Shama Lea Photography Studio Grand Opening!!!!
Saturday, Nov 21st 
Open House: 6:30-8:30
245 4th Street Suite 506 (roof top reception)
Bremerton, WA 98337
I have been immersed in preparation for my photography studio's grand opening. I am so excited by this event, and I have to admit, a little nervous. I can't wait to debut this lovely little space and share with everyone what I have been working on. Please come by and enjoy some great refreshments (the event is being catered by "Having a Ball Catering" and I can tell you that at least your mouth will be having a ball), fun music, great conversation, all the while enjoying a beautiful roof top view of the city and marina. I am giving away a door prize every half hour including gift certificates to a day spa and dinner at Anthony's. I am also offering exclusive discounts on print products, as well as offering 10 Holiday Card Sessions (this is a 30 min mini session to take a family photo for your holiday cards this year. The session comes with 25 custom designed holiday cards) at an amazing price. So, come one come all. Make a date out of it. You can pop by the open house, please your taste buds, book yourself a photo shoot, then take your honey to see Twilight. What better way can you think of to spend your Saturday night???


No comments: