Monday, June 6, 2011

Family Photos

I have a computer full of family photos, other people's families. My last family photo was taken several years ago and doesn't even include our best looking family member (you gotta admit, all those baby curls pushes Danali just over the edge of being too stinkin cute). I don't know if it's because I become a total nightmare when family photo time rolls around, or if being photographed is especially difficult because I'm a photographer, but whatever the reason, it has been way too long and has been a thorn in my side. FINALLY we have some family photos (thank you Alexys J Photography) and I am thrilled! Now I'm in a wall display quandary. Frames or stand out mounts? Living room or family room? Size, feel, and texture of the display....I have almost as much anxiety about how and where to place the photos as I did about about everyone's hair and clothing on shoot day. Oh, well, at least I will rest well tonight knowing they exist.

No comments: