Friday, July 29, 2011

Time to settle

Okay, so I've got many more Alaska posts (three weeks worth) I just need to find a moment to get caught up on life so I can get to them. We got home from the great North and less then a week later I went to Georgia for a week for some much needed R&R and girl time. I got home a few days ago and immediately needed to do some deep cleaning and yard work. Today is cleaning out the refrigerator and some major grocery shopping along with addressing the piles of laundry that are threatening to over take the entire laundry room. Its nuts. I try to activities with the kids during the day so that they can enjoy what's left of their summer vacation, we try to squeeze in school time, I'm working on teaching them about the value of chores and allowances (they aren't totally convinced its a good system), all the while trying to make some headway in a home and yard that has been completely neglected for over a month while we've been enjoying the benefits of hotel living and being the guest to a great hostess. UGGGG....If only I could clone myself a couple of times over...or suddenly have super mom powers...

No comments: