Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Swimming Can't be Beat!

We are loving this summer weather. This is the first year that we can get both our children in the pool with out tears and tantrums. A few summers ago, our fearless little water monkey, Caden, got over confident and had a few water related scares. From that he developed a healthy fear of water any deeper than his nightly bath. We tried swim lessons to help him get over his fears but he would only put his feet in the water and refused to leave the pool steps. So we are totally stoked that he let my Aunt Shana (yeah, that's right, her name is Shana and mine is Shama. Our family lacks reason) take him around the pool. The next day he was wading around holding onto the side all by himself.


A you can see Ella has no fear.
Look how cute my sweet Jon is. You will notice that there isn't a photo of me in the pool, that isn't by mistake.

3 comments:

They call me a Navy Wife said...

It looks like you have been experimenting with this thing. Good luck! if you need any help just let me know :)

Shama said...

Thanks Tricia. I hope your summer of family fun is rocking! I am going to basketball tonight. Are you?

They call me a Navy Wife said...

no - I am going to enrichment or wait... maybe I will do both!
I will have to check with hubby