Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Events Calender

























If anyone is interested I made up a calender of mostly free events including: festivals, fairs, concerts, movies and other summer activities here in Kitsap County through the months of July and August. I went to a bunch of web sites and looked through my "Kitsap Adventures" book (the 2009-2010 edition is on sale at Costco for $12) to put the calender together. It only contains the things I thought might be interesting to my family but there is something to do nearly every day of the week. The things on the Sunday slots are just ideas for the week that you could fill in on any day. Just click on the calender and it should become full screen so you can print it out. Let me know if you have any problems or if you don't understand my abbreviations.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

I have suspected this since I first met you! Now I have proof that you are the BEST mom ever!!!
Thanks for all the great ideas.

The Shaw Family said...

Wow! What a go-getter you are! Nice job flexing your Mom muscles. Seriously, I'm impressed. Thanks for sharing.