Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Running out of room....

So it has come to my attention that there are not many photos of me on our family blog pregnant. For those of you who have harassed and teased that I am camera shy and unwilling to document my changing belly here are a few photos that clearly show off the the "baby bump". Although at 8 months pregnant it is hardly a bump. In fact when the doctor said that I may have up to 6 weeks left of the pregnancy I just kept thinking, "I am out of room!!" I can feel this baby from pelvis to rib cage. I feel like my stomach is in my neck and my hips are barley clearing door ways. I guess the only option is out, and out, and out...oh boy. At this point I am intrigued and awed by the pregnant body.
I really don't mind being full and round aesthetically, I think the pregnant body is adorable...on other women. Because when it is you, you have to not only look pregnant, you have to feel pregnant. The lack of pictures is more an indicator that I am always holding the camera, not that I don't
want to document the process of bigger and bigger yet. The clothing options get more limited and you will notice that the curling iron is pulled out less and less often, but to those who have razzed me (and you know who you are) I will do better about making sure that I am more present in our family blog.

Here I am at 6 months, hair down and looking reasonably comfortable. Little does this Shama know what is waiting for her two months down the line.

No comments: