Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can you not love your life when you wake up to this in the morning??

I am in Utah and I brough
t my little Danali with me. I have loved this one on one time with my sweet daughter. This morning I pulled in her in bed with me at 7am to keep her morning "singing" (really high pitched squealing) from rousing the slumbering inhabitants of the house. She and I drifted in and out of sleep for an hour or so and at one point I looked ove
r and saw this little face looking back at me.

I smiled at her and she smiled at me...and I felt overwhelmingly blessed. This little girl just radiates joy and delight in the world around her. When she turns those bright blue eyes on you it is like a she casts a spell. You feel like she can see right into your soul and marvels at what she sees. She draws you in and you can't help but be warmed and a little more joyful yourself.

4 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

You're in Utah??? Can I see you or is your time limited? How long are you staying and where are you staying? Call me if you can! 801-671-8395 Love you!
Julie

jajb.lilly said...

She is beautiful. I miss you! Enjoy your trip!

Unknown said...

She is SO sweet. When do I get to meet her?!

Momma Davis said...

Sooo adorable!