Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Did a little photo shoot with Miss Ella....

I took my daughter down to the studio today to get her 6 month pictures and brought along my "almost 4 year old", Ella (she wants it broadcast from the mountain tops that the big FOUR is just around the corner for her). Ella was more interested in the movie I put on for her in the proofing room than the photo shoot going on in the studio UNTIL she caught sight of the tutu. Oh, how she marveled at its luscious fusia folds and pined to be the model for such a garment. So when the baby let me know in no uncertain terms that she was done being my subject, Ella got to make her almost four year old modeling debut.She was so thrilled by the shoot that she begged me all day to put them on the computer so that everyone could see the tutu she got to wear. When I asked her who, "everyone" was, she said, "MOM", you know, "EVERYONE". So here is a sneak peek at our shoot together, EVERYONE.


1 comment: