Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stacy's Maternity Shoot

Here are a few pictures from a maternity session I did with my good friend Stacy. She was such a fun subject and was such a good sport about trying different poses and locations even though it was freezing out side. I had a really hard time narrowing down the ones to post because she was so great in all of them. Thanks Stacy for such a fun shoot!! By the way, I have no idea why this is all underlined nor do I have any idea how to change it. I will save that for another day.I couldn't decide which belly picture I liked better because they both have such different feels to them. In the end I couldn't cut either one. 

2 comments:

Jackie and Kirk said...

Shama you did such a great job! I'm sure Stacy loves them!

The Shaw Family said...

Thanks Shama! I really had fun despite the fact that I was showing off WAY more sking than I'm used to. :) Crazy Mormon girl, I know. The pictures turned out great. You are the best!