Thursday, September 3, 2009

My day at a glance....

7:30 am- Get kids up, dressed, fed, snack packed, and off to school #1. 10:30 am off to school #2 for open house. 11:30 am run to the post office to mail a bunch of stuff (not an easy task with a baby hanging off one arm and a toddler in tow who has no fear of traffic). 12:30 pm dog to the groomer. 12:45 grocery shopping (we we are out of everything). 2pm home for Ella's nap. 3:15 pick Caden up from school. 3:30 pm give both kids snacks and quick house clean up. 4:30 pm soccer practice. 6pm make and clean up from dinner. 8pm help get kids showered and off to bed. 9 pm start working on photography web site/blog (I have changed my business name and am really excited about the blog I'm working on, more to come on that later) and stay caught up on my editing. 12 am feed and change the baby off to bed. 3 am feed and change the baby and hopefully only be up for a 1/2 hour (but the last two nights it has been more like 2 hours on and off). 6 am another round of feeding and changing, and then I get to sleep until 7:30am and it starts all over again. I need to go because I didn't budget for time to write this blog, nor do a see a moment to take a shower or nap, and by the way I see that I didn't feed my daughter lunch or pick the dog up from the groomer. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Jackie and Kirk said...

You are one busy lady...I'm going to be feeling like that next week when Tyler is finally in school!