Thursday, September 3, 2009

Three week old Danali...


This baby truly tortures me- when she isn't being the most delightful light of my life. As she is our last baby I wanted to make a really concentrated effort to photograph and document her infancy so that it didn't slip by in the craziness of everyday living. So I have done a photo shoot with her every week as she turns a new week old. EVERY time I pull the camera out my sweet snuggly girl turns into a crying pooping mach
ine. She hates being naked or uncovered in any way. In the photos where I am holding her you can see that she looks truly disgruntled even in sleep, and in the photo where she looks like she is sleeping alone my friend Monica is wrapped in a black cloth (what a good friend) and holding her because my darling girl acted like I was neglecting her whenever I tried propping her up against the back drop alone. So this is what I came up with from that shoot. 


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Shama, you BOTH are beautiful in your pics. :)

Jackie and Kirk said...

Those pictures are so sweet! And Monica has got to be the greatest, sweating under the black back drop just for pictures! What a true friend! I can't wait to see more pictures as the weeks go on!