Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My water broke!

I have been in bed two hours and my water broke. This is such an different experience for me because both my other children were scheduled in inductions and the doctor broke my water after hours of hours of Pitocin. We are staying at home as long as possible but this baby will definitely have an August 4th birthday. Contractions are every 5 minutes apart so I am going back to bed to see if I can bank a little more sleep before the main event takes place. 

4 comments:

Danae said...

YEA!!!!! I can't wait! We are praying for you guys and your sweet little bug! Keep me updated! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!

The Shaw Family said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited. I can't wait to see your little angel girl. You look beautiful in those pictures, by the way.
What an exciting day!!!

Jamie said...

Good luck today Shama....you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a smooth delivery. You look wonderful in your photos from your last post! :)

Julie Weiss said...

Congrats to you all on your new little girl and now I must say: POST PHOTOS! PHOTOS! PHOTOS! :) :) :)